- Certified golf handicap of 12 or better (e.g., USGA handicap card) or written verification of playing ability (MS Word file) equivalent to a 12 or better handicap by a PGA professional or high school golf coach.
- Acceptance to UNL and acceptance by written confirmation from the PGA Golf Management Director into the PGA Golf Management program.
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Participate in the PGA Golf Management Student Club.
- Participate in minimum of three PGA Golf Management tournaments each semester. Read the UNL PGM Tournament Guidelines document (MS Word file) for more information.
- Take the PGA Playing Ability Test once in first year and two-three times each year after that until passed.
- Pay all PGA Golf Management fees by stated deadlines.
- Stay on cohort schedule with respect to the PGA Golf Management program.
- Complete 120 credit hours (beginning with 2012-13 school year), including all course work required for the PGA Golf Management major.
- Complete 16 months of full-time internships in three different types of settings.
- Pass Playing Ability Test of the Nebraska Section of the PGA.
- Pass Level 3 of the PGA curriculum.
- All UNL and PGA Golf Management fees paid in full.